- Supervalu to open Colorado DC to feed Denver market
- Walmart Foundation’s Colorado State Giving Program awards $321,000 to eight nonprofits
- UrgentRx partners with Denver-area sports franchises to be 'Official Sponsor of Game Day Relief'
- National Governor's Association focuses on prescription drug abuse
- The Little Clinic to leverage VisualDx to enhance patient care
AURORA, Colo. — Consumers have found a soft spot for hardwood floor mops as concerns about indoor air quality, rising asthma rates among children and a desire for convenience has swept widespread interest in the fledgling category.
Picking up on the trend is Bona US with its Hardwood Floor Mop Motion ($49.99). Next up, and a likely target for drug chains, is its lower- priced Bona Hardwood Floor Mop Curve ($29.99). The mop features an on-board reservoir specifically formulated for hardwood floors and cleans hard-to-reach areas, such as under couches and tables.