- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
WASHINGTON — The Council for Responsible Nutrition last week added Gary Bradt, motivational speaker and author of "The Ring in the Rubble: Dig Through Change and Find Your Next Golden Opportunity," to its roster of speakers at The Conference, CRN’s annual symposium for the dietary supplement industry.
Bradt, a clinical psychologist, has helped companies adapt to new technologies and government regulations; inspired innovative thinking amidst consolidation; helped drive employees to adapt following reorganizations and helped drive customers toward a new product.
“Our industry continues to grow, but with that growth comes growing pains and adversity,” stated Steve Mister, president and CEO of CRN. “Gary Bradt will help conference participants identify ways to sift through the fears of change and turn them into motivation to achieve even greater success. This session will help executives adapt to potentially negative situations that impact their businesses."
The Conference takes place Oct. 19 to 22 at the Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif.