- Rexall taps savvy vet Kelly for top merchant role
- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- Peter McMahon appointed as Shopko CEO
- Former Sears Canada, Loblaws exec to take helm at Sephora Americas
- Canada's Jean Coutu Group unveils e-store window for holiday season
PURCHASE, N.Y. — Mountain Dew is delivering a blast from the past to consumers with the return of Mountain Dew Throwback.
The beverage, which is made with real sugar, initially was brought back in 2009 for a limited time. Now, the soft drink has gained a permanent home on store shelves.
To celebrate, Mountain Dew has unveiled the "Throwback Shack" — which features Willy, Mountain Dew's 1960s animated pitchman — an interactive experience that offers consumers a chance to win various prizes and to look at past Mountain Dew TV spots. Mountain Dew VP marketing Brett O’Brien said the Throwback Shack is “an interactive celebration of all things Dew.”
Click here to visit the Throwback Shack.