- Loblaw plus Shoppers Drug Mart equals 1-in-5 pharmacies across Canada
- Update: Shoppers Drug Mart execs express optimism, but few details on Loblaw deal during Q2 quarterly call
- François Coutu will resign from Rite Aid board
- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Rexall taps savvy vet Kelly for top merchant role
PURCHASE, N.Y. — Mountain Dew is delivering a blast from the past to consumers with the return of Mountain Dew Throwback.
The beverage, which is made with real sugar, initially was brought back in 2009 for a limited time. Now, the soft drink has gained a permanent home on store shelves.
To celebrate, Mountain Dew has unveiled the "Throwback Shack" — which features Willy, Mountain Dew's 1960s animated pitchman — an interactive experience that offers consumers a chance to win various prizes and to look at past Mountain Dew TV spots. Mountain Dew VP marketing Brett O’Brien said the Throwback Shack is “an interactive celebration of all things Dew.”
Click here to visit the Throwback Shack.