- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Top line troubles continue for Walmart
- CVS Caremark study: More education needed on genetic testing in prescribing antiplatelet drugs
CHASKA, Minn. — Mr. Bubble bubble bath is celebrating its 50th anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, the Mr. Bubble character has been updated, and the products will feature a special birthday label throughout 2011.
Debuting this spring is the new Mr. Bubble character, which has been redesigned with brighter colors and deeper dimensions to be more kid-friendly. In addition, the four bubble baths — including original bubble and extra gentle, both available in 16-oz. and 36-oz. bottles — will feature birthday-themed packaging for 2011 for even more shelf appeal.
Introduced by Gold Seal Co. in 1961, Mr. Bubble originally was developed as a powdered bubble bath and then launched in a liquid formula in 1972.