- P&G updates Pampers Cruisers, announces special promotion with Target
- Pantene Pro-V gets spokeswoman for Nature Fusion collection
- P&G reveals survey data on power of a smile among Hispanics, launches new Complete collection
- Dollar General and P&G partner on Every Day Heroes program for June
- P&G's fiscal year 'off to a good start' as Q1 net sales climb
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble has introduced two new products that unite the cleaning power of Mr. Clean and the fresh scent of Febreze.
New Zealand Springs and Hawaiian Aloha scents have joined the Mr. Clean with Febreze lineup. Available in pourable liquids and sprays, each product is designed to freshen and clean virtually all hard surface areas of the home, P&G said.
Mr. Clean with Febreze products are available at mass, drug and grocery retailers nationwide. All pricing, promotion, distribution and shelving are at the sole discretion of the retailer, P&G said.