- New blood-pressure monitor connects to Apple devices
- Heidi Klum to be the face of Unilever's new Clear Scalp and Hair Beauty Therapy line
- Target to open small-format store in Chicago
- Suave Professionals and reality TV star Nicole Richie team up for fashion show sponsorship
- Speck introduces new iPhone 5s case with slim-fitting design
NORTH HILLS, Calif. — A designer and manufacturer of infant and toddler products has introduced a new collection of spill-proof cups.
Munchkin said its Click Lock cups are BPA-free and utilize tactile, visual and audio cues to confirm the cup's lid is properly locked in place. The cups also are available in a variety of designs, colors and styles, including trainer, sippy, straw, flip straw and big kid cups.
"At Munchkin, we continuously aim to find new ways to make parents' lives easier. Moms have reported that they never really know when a sippy cup is sealed correctly, and that they constantly battle leaks," Munchkin chairman and CEO Steven Dunn said. "Our new Click Lock cups address this issue with a locking mechanism that moms can see, feel and hear — so they can be 100% sure the cup is sealed shut and won't leak."
Munchkin's Click Lock cups are now available at retailers nationwide and tout a suggested retail price range from $2.99 to $7.99.