- Shoppers Drug Mart, Beyond the Rack offering Shoppers Optimum members new online experience
- Designer Whey partners with beach volleyball Olympic gold medalist Kerri Walsh Jennings
- Designer Adriana Castro named new 'Caress Fabulista'
- Target collaborates with 'Project Runway' designer on Halloween wigs
- Kleenex partners with Isaac Mizrahi for new designs
NORTH HILLS, Calif. — A designer and manufacturer of infant and toddler products has received an honor from the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association.
Munchkin said that its Arm & Hammer 3-in-1 potty seat was selected among 120 entrants as the winner of the 2011 JPMA Innovation Award.
"At Munchkin, our goal is to be at the head of innovation in baby and toddler products, especially in regards to technology and design," Munchkin chairman and CEO of Munchkin Steven Dunn said. "We are pleased the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association recognizes our dedication to creating clever products that provide practical solutions for today's parents."
The Arm & Hammer 3-in-1 potty seat by Munchkin now is available at Target stores nationwide and will be available at additional retailers in January 2012.