- Speck introduces new iPhone 5s case with slim-fitting design
- Shoppers Drug Mart, Beyond the Rack offering Shoppers Optimum members new online experience
- Kleenex partners with Isaac Mizrahi for new designs
- Tide Pods partners with fashion designer Tracy Reese
- Designer Protein celebrates 20 years of Designer Whey brand
NORTH HILLS, Calif. — A designer and manufacturer of infant and toddler products has received an honor from the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association.
Munchkin said that its Arm & Hammer 3-in-1 potty seat was selected among 120 entrants as the winner of the 2011 JPMA Innovation Award.
"At Munchkin, our goal is to be at the head of innovation in baby and toddler products, especially in regards to technology and design," Munchkin chairman and CEO of Munchkin Steven Dunn said. "We are pleased the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association recognizes our dedication to creating clever products that provide practical solutions for today's parents."
The Arm & Hammer 3-in-1 potty seat by Munchkin now is available at Target stores nationwide and will be available at additional retailers in January 2012.