- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Macy’s acts on beauty ‘Impulse’
- Pawlenty and ‘who’s who’ of retail pharmacy headline 13th annual Issues Summit
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. — Murad, whose skin care products are sold at select retail locations, including Sephora and Ulta, has announced the launch of Complete Reform with glyco firming complex, the latest anti-aging treatment product in the company's Age Reform line.
"Complete Reform's unique and exclusive carotenoid blend makes the product stand alone from the competition," stated Jeff Murad, VP product development. "As the next generation of defense for the skin, these powerful ingredients scavenge for free radicals and act as a bullet-proof vest for the cells, aiding in instant skin protection and long-term resilience."
According to the company, skin firmness can increase by 61% after one application.
Sold as a stand-alone retail product, Complete Reform also rounds out Murad's new complete skin renewal kit, featuring a 1.5-oz. refreshing cleanser, hydro-dynamic ultimate moisture in 0.25 oz., the new Complete Reform in 0.33 oz. and the perfecting day cream SPF 30 in 0.7 oz.
Complete Reform is priced at $67 and the complete skin renewal kit is priced at $42.50. Beginning mid-March, both items will be available at Sephora, Sephora inside JCPenney, Ulta, Dillards, Massage Envy locations, and salons and spas across the country.