- Holiday Wheat Thins to hit store shelves nationwide
- Harris Interactive: M&M first in brand equity among youth
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- 'Must. Have. Wheat Thins.' ad campaign kicks off for Super Bowl
EAST HANOVER, N.J. — Nabisco announced this week a new gluten-free, baked snack made with rice.
Rice Thins are a light and crispy baked snack. Rice is baked until crisp, resulting in a light texture and irresistable crunch, the company stated.
Rice Thins are available in three flavors: White Rice Original, Brown Rice Sea Salt and Pepper and Brown Rice White Cheddar.
Rice Thins have a suggested retail price of $3.69 per box. They are available this month at retailers nationwide.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.