- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Diplomat's Jennifer Hagerman named president-elect of Michigan Pharmacists Association for 2014
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — The National Association of Chain Drug Stores has expanded its program lineup for the upcoming 2013 Regional Chain Conference to now include a new session of specialty pharmacy.
The conference will take place Feb. 3 to 5 in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., and is designed to address the challenges facing senior retail executives who operate up to 250 stores.
The new "Developing Specialty Pharmacy" session is scheduled to take place on Feb. 3 and will be presented by Gary Cohen, CEO of the National Association of Specialty Pharmacy, and Michael Nameth, acting executive director of NASP and CEO of Town Total Health.