- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- CVS Caremark names new president of CVS/pharmacy
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- CVS' Bloom, Baker to lead chain's retail business on interim basis
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — The National Association of Chain Drug Stores will host in February its annual Regional Chain Conference, designed to bring together retail pharmacy chain executives with product manufacturers and suppliers.
This year's conference will be held Feb. 6 to 8 at the Ritz-Carlton Naples in Naples, Fla.
The conference programming will include remarks from various executives, including NACDS president and CEO Steve Anderson, and NACDS chairman and CVS Caremark president Larry Merlo, among others.
Click here for more information on attending the conference.