- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — The National Association of Chain Drug Stores and the National Community Pharmacists Association on Thursday delivered their first formal letter to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission in shared opposition to the proposed merger of Express Scripts and Medco Health Solutions.
The initial correspondence emphasized joint opposition to the proposed merger on the grounds of the merger’s anticompetitive impact on patients, consumers, the market and the entire healthcare delivery system.
The joint NACDS/NCPA letter can be read here.