- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
TAMPA, Fla. — The National Association of Specialty Pharmacy has appointed the leader of a cancer-focused specialty pharmacy to its board of directors.
The NASP announced Monday the appointment of Onco360 CEO Burt Zweigenhaft. Onco360 does business as OncoMed, The Oncology Pharmacy, and Zweigenhaft has served as CEO since 2007. The organization said that he had helped Onco360 grow from being a single pharmacy serving oncologists in the New York area to one of the fastest-growing pharmacies of its kind in the country.
"Specialty pharmacy is a unique field that requires professional services to support its growth and expansion," Zweigenhaft said. "I am excited and honored to contribute my knowledge and experience to support the NASP mission of bringing together all specialty pharmacy stakeholders to drive quality and improve care and outcomes."