- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Report: Specialty pharmacy to account for half of all prescription revenue by 2018
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
TAMPA, Fla. — Fairview Pharmacy Services director of business development Thomas Blissenbach has been appointed to the National Association of Specialty Pharmacy's board of directors, the NASP said.
Blissenbach has worked in hospital and alternative-site pharmacy for more than 40 years and has developed and led several ambulatory pharmacy business units since joining Fairview in 2000.
"I am honored to join my prestigeious colleagues on the board and hope to contribute my experience to advance NASP's mission of building collaboration within the industry to improve patient outcomes," Blissenbach said.
Before working at Fairview, he had various positions at Caremark, Chronimed and HMSS, and NASP called him a "pioneer in the growth of home infusion and the evolution of specialty pharmacy."