- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- MedFolio launches electronic pillbox to improve patient adherence
- A shot in the arm for pharmacy
TAMPA, Fla. — The National Association of Specialty Pharmacy has launched an online resource with clinical and business-related content in more than 20 therapeutic categories, the group said Thursday.
The Specialty Pharmacy Education Center provides 30 hours worth of content for members of the organization, including preparation for the group's Certified Specialty Pharmacist program.
"SPEC will transform specialty pharmacy education and training for professionals working in this growing area of the pharmacy industry and allow professionals to expand their knowledge and skills to improve patient outcomes," SPEC EVP Emile Guillot said. "An educated workforce helps to protect the public by improving health outcomes and reducing medication errors."