- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
CHICAGO — Nathan's Famous has introduced Angus beef hot dogs for the grilling season.
"Consumers love Angus beef, and now they can choose Nathan's Famous hot dogs made from all Angus beef, too," said Janet Sweeney, marketing director for Specialty Foods Group, which handles retail sales for Nathan's Famous hot dogs. "It's all about giving consumers the choices they want as we kick off the grilling season."
The new Angus beef franks come in a 14-oz., seven-link package with a black label to signify Black Angus beef. The suggested retail price is $5.99.