- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
CHATSWORTH, Calif. — Talk show host Ellen DeGeneres included several Natrol nutritional products as part of her top five "12 Days of Giveaways" bonus items on "Ellen," Natrol announced Wednesday.
"Ellen is a shining example of the type of customers we stand for as a company — a successful, fast-paced person who values a healthy lifestyle and wants to ensure that the nutritional products they trust to use are as safe, natural, fast-acting and effective as possible," Natrol's senior director of marketing Lisa Sheppard said.
The products featured on the "Ellen" show included Melatonin, AcaiBerry and Easy-C.
Later this month, Natrol will be making a debut appearance at the 2012 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, by featuring several products, including nutritional supplements, enhancements and health shakes, along with their subsidiary brands MRI and Prolab. The Natrol Zone will be held at the SkyLodge Retreat on the corner of Park City's Main St. and Heber Ave., from Jan. 20 to 22, the festival's opening weekend.