- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- White House assistant Kristina Schake joining L'Oréal USA as chief communications officer
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
CHATSWORTH, Calif. — Talk show host Ellen DeGeneres included several Natrol nutritional products as part of her top five "12 Days of Giveaways" bonus items on "Ellen," Natrol announced Wednesday.
"Ellen is a shining example of the type of customers we stand for as a company — a successful, fast-paced person who values a healthy lifestyle and wants to ensure that the nutritional products they trust to use are as safe, natural, fast-acting and effective as possible," Natrol's senior director of marketing Lisa Sheppard said.
The products featured on the "Ellen" show included Melatonin, AcaiBerry and Easy-C.
Later this month, Natrol will be making a debut appearance at the 2012 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, by featuring several products, including nutritional supplements, enhancements and health shakes, along with their subsidiary brands MRI and Prolab. The Natrol Zone will be held at the SkyLodge Retreat on the corner of Park City's Main St. and Heber Ave., from Jan. 20 to 22, the festival's opening weekend.