- Survey: Registered dietitians will recommend vitamins, fiber to consumers in 2012
- Registered dietitians most likely to practice what they preach
- Pharmacists engage with patients in campaign for improved nutrition
- Council for Responsible Nutrition, Natural Products Association respond to British Medical Journal meta-analysis
- Safeway launches 'at-the-shelf' SimpleNutrition program
ORANGE, Calif. — Naturade on Wednesday announced the mass-market introduction of HealthSmart, a doctor-formulated daily protein shake mix that will serve as a comprehensive source of nutrition for active adults.
Endorsed by baseball hall of famer George Brett, HealthSmart contains 18 g of whey, soy, pea and rice protein isolates, and is fortified with omega 3s and antioxidants for heart health, probiotics and fiber for healthy digestion, and 24 vitamins and minerals.
In an exclusive distribution arrangement, HealthSmart initially will be available for purchase at select Sam's Club locations across 25 states.