- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- NPA bolsters membership services with veteran appointment
- NPA launches industry effort to help retailers, communities recover from Hurricane Sandy
- CRN, NPA bring Congress up to speed around value of dietary supplement industry
- FDA issues new dietary ingredient guidance
WASHINGTON — The Natural Products Association MarketPlace trade show will be suspended, the organization said, citing "new opportunities more strategically aligned with today's market needs."
The convention had originally been scheduled for June 2013 in Las Vegas. The Natural Products Association and New Hope Natural Media have collaborated to produce the convention since 2008.
"The Natural Products Association appreciates the work we've done with New Hope throughout the years," Natural Products Association CEO and executive director John Shaw said. "While it is unfortunate the show won't go on, we understand the business reasons behind it. NPA has always sought to connect retailers and suppliers in the marketplace. We are committed to this goal and our work with New Hope to achieve it. NPA looks forward to new developments within this relationship in 2013 and beyond."