- Shopping health and beauty online
- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Pawlenty and ‘who’s who’ of retail pharmacy headline 13th annual Issues Summit
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
BISMARCK, N.D. An all-natural rodent repellant continues to gain a stronger retail presence with more than 3 million pouches sold, which come in convenient four-pack boxes.
Earth-Kind's Fresh Cab, created by gardener and environmentalist Warberg Block, uses ground corn cobs soaked in essential botanical oils and packaged in small biodegradable pouches.
Fresh Cab is sold at 15,000 home, garden, hardware and farm and ranch stores throughout the nation.