- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- CNNMoney sits down with Walgreens chief to discuss future of health care and what it means for pharmacy
- Walgreens and Express Scripts offer Smart90 Walgreens — a 90-day fill at retail — to improve adherence
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
REDFORD, Mich. — Nature's Health Connection said its over-the-counter pain-relief cream has garnered record retail sales.
Sales for Australian Dream — a Food and Drug Administration-approved odorless, greaseless, dye-free and capsaicin-free cream — increased more than 145%, according to the company. Nature's Health Connection attributed the sales spike to a 30-second television commercial.
Australian Dream is designed to treat minor aches and pains associated with osteo- and rheumatoid arthritis, as well as other muscle ailments.
Australian Dream is available at select Walgreens locations and online at AustralianDream.com.