- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
- Generic drug prices spike, but PBMs' reimbursement rates don't keep up, NCPA study finds
- CMS Medicare analysis found mail order more expensive than community pharmacy across 21 plans
- CVS recognized for its new Specialty Connect program by the Pharmacy Benefit Management Institute
- Managed Medicaid boom could mean more generics
Antitrust attorney and pharmacy benefit management legal expert David Balto on Friday monitored a mini-summit helping supermarket pharmacy better navigate the PBM universe. And Balto updated attendees on the legislative landscape — three current bills pending in Congress; 29 states now regulate PBM activity; and 19 states have PBM legislation pending.