- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
NOVATO, Calif. — Navitas Naturals has introduced a new line of snacks that combines nutrient-dense superfoods and organic seeds, fruits and nuts.
The company recently introduced Navitas Power Snacks — chewy, bite-sized treats that tout certified organic and raw ingredients. The brand currently offers the snacks in cacao goji and cirtus chia varieties. An additional flavor, blueberry hemp, will be introduced later this year.
Offered in an 8-oz. resealable and recyclable pouch for a suggested retail price of $8.99, Navitas Power Snacks are available at such retailers as Whole Foods, Wegmans and H-E-B, and at many online stores, including the company's website, NavitasNaturals.com.