- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Albertsons to acquire Safeway in deal worth more than $9.1 billion to Safeway shareholders
- Walgreens gets top score among drug chains in Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
RONKONKOMA, N.Y. NBTY on Tuesday announced the recall of its Air Shield, Air Protector, Immune System Support and AirHealth Effervescent 10-tablet containers, and its Stick Packs 8-stick containers -- all private-label versions of Airborne -- because they may contain undeclared soy, according to a posting of the release on the Food and Drug Administration website.
The recall impacts a host of pharmacy retailers, including CVS, Safeway, Supervalu, Target, Walgreens and Walmart. The products all fall under NBTY’s Leiner Health Solutions umbrella.