- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- NASPA honors 42 pharmacists with innovation award
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
WASHINGTON — The National Community Pharmacists Association recently put out a call for pharmacists to participate in an Oct. 3 "Tweet-a-Thon: Pharmacists Helping Patients."
"Please join pharmacists around the world for a day of celebrating their contributions to health care and our communities," the association stated. "Every day, pharmacists quietly and efficiently help patients in many ways and in many diverse practice settings. For one day, the world will hear about it on Twitter."
On Oct. 3 participating pharmacists will tweet about the real things they are doing or did that day to help patients, other health professionals and their communities by using the hashtag #Pharmacist on Twitter.
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.