- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Q&A: Genetic profiling with Dr. Anita Goel of Nanobiosym
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
WASHINGTON — The National Community Pharmacists Association recently put out a call for pharmacists to participate in an Oct. 3 "Tweet-a-Thon: Pharmacists Helping Patients."
"Please join pharmacists around the world for a day of celebrating their contributions to health care and our communities," the association stated. "Every day, pharmacists quietly and efficiently help patients in many ways and in many diverse practice settings. For one day, the world will hear about it on Twitter."
On Oct. 3 participating pharmacists will tweet about the real things they are doing or did that day to help patients, other health professionals and their communities by using the hashtag #Pharmacist on Twitter.
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.