- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Younger patients less likely to get flu shots
- CDC: Influenza rates may have reached a peak, at least in the Southeast
- Bartell donates flu vaccines to help community outreach programs through local schools of pharmacy
- CDC: Flu still strong across central U.S.
As many as 95% of consumers have suffered from either a cold, flu or allergy ailments or has a family member who has suffered in the past year, according to an online survey of more than 500 AccentHealth viewers conducted in August. Of those consumers, 84% suffered from seasonal or outdoor allergies, 82% from sinus congestion or headache, 72% from cold symptoms and 28% from flu symptoms. To see more Patient Views, click here.
Patient Views is an exclusive consumer insights feature that appears regularly in DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask more than 6,500 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to email@example.com.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.