- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
NORTH ANDOVER, Mass. — Nelsons on Tuesday announced a social media marketing initiative to help raise awareness around its stress-relieving product Rescue Remedy. Consumers who "like" Rescue Remedy" on Facebook as part of the "Want" To-Do List contest will be entered for a chance to win $2,500.
“We all have a want to do list running through our head, but time and money tend to make us put those things on the back-burner,” Rescue Remedy senior brand manager Katrina Eichenfeldt said. “We hope this campaign inspires people to be deliberate about carving out time for their own goals and to think about what they’ve always wanted to do.”
To enter, participants simply “Like” Rescue Remedy on Facebook and then follow the “Want” To-Do sweepstakes link to create their “Want” To-Do list. Once entered, participants will have the option of inviting their friends to enter as well. Each eligible friend who enters the sweepstakes gives the person who invited them an additional chance to win. Each participant also gets a Rescue Remedy coupon for entering.
Deadline for entries is Oct. 3, and the first prize winner of $2500 will be selected at random from all the respondents on Oct. 11.