- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- FDA clears Tria Beauty's Age-Defying Laser
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
PRINCETON, N.J. — NeoStrata, the creator of the original lunchtime glycolic acid peel, has unveiled its new Exuviance Age Reverse HydraFirm, which targets all visible signs of aging and rehydrates the skin at deep levels so skin looks and feels younger.
For skin that needs active moisture and multiple anti-aging benefits, Age Reverse HydraFirm offers a formula to deliver both. The cream is designed to target all visible signs of aging — e.g., poor texture, discoloration, loss of firmness and wrinkles — and replenishes hydration levels to transform skin.
Exuviance Age Reverse HydraFirm, priced at $72, will be available nationwide in March 2013 at Ulta Beauty, select prestige beauty retailers and online at Exuviance.com.