- Dr. Baker Says Co. adds new nut oil supplement to lineup
- Organix-South develops new Purifying Neem Facial Mask
- CRN publishes commentary criticizing latest omega-3 research in Natural Medicine Journal
- CVS Caremark, Boston Red Sox pay tribute to disabled military vets
- Gillette launches 'The Best a Fan Can Get Sweepstakes' for NFL fans
LAVAL, Quebec — Neptune Technologies and Bioressources on Tuesday announced that Denver Broncos EVP football operations and retired star quarterback John Elway has signed on as a spokesman for the company's Neptune Krill Oil brand.
"This is an exceptional day for our company and we could not be more pleased to partner with one of the best professional football players to ever play the game," Neptune president and CEO Henri Harland said.
The move may be in preparation of a U.S. retail launch. In February, Neptune announced that Jamieson Labs would license Neptune's krill oil product as Jamieson Omega-3 Super Krill across the Canadian health-and-wellness marketplace. “We have been watching krill as an ingredient for several years, and are bringing it to market at the right time and with the right partner," stated Jillan Mariani, director brand marketing for Jamieson.
For a video featuring Elway's support of the product, click here.