- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. — Nestlé HealthCare Nutrition on Tuesday announced a new look for its venerable Boost nutritional beverage line featuring a grip-friendly bottle design that is lightweight and a no-foil, easy-to-open top.
"As we get older, changing tastes, decreasing appetite and lower energy levels can make preparing and eating healthy meals more challenging, but good nutrition is essential to staying strong and active as you age," stated Carol Siegel, head of medical affairs at Nestlé HealthCare Nutrition. "Boost Drink is a convenient way for older adults to accomplish their daily nutritional goals while maintaining their busy lifestyle."
"We listened to our Boost users to find out how to make their favorite drink even better," added David Yates, Nestlé HealthCare Nutrition regional business head for North America.