- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. — Nestlé Healthcare Nutrition on Tuesday launched an enhanced bottle design across its Boost Complete Nutritional Drink line that's grip-friendly, lightweight and that features a no-foil, easy-to-open top.
"We listened to our Boost users to find out how to make their favorite drink even better," stated David Yates, Nestlé HealthCare Nutrition regional business head, North America. "This resulted in a delicious taste, a new bottle shape and easy to read package graphics that help explain the nutritional benefits of Boost Drink. We are delighted to roll out this next generation product to help meet the nutritional needs of older adults.