- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. — Nestlé Healthcare Nutrition on Tuesday launched an enhanced bottle design across its Boost Complete Nutritional Drink line that's grip-friendly, lightweight and that features a no-foil, easy-to-open top.
"We listened to our Boost users to find out how to make their favorite drink even better," stated David Yates, Nestlé HealthCare Nutrition regional business head, North America. "This resulted in a delicious taste, a new bottle shape and easy to read package graphics that help explain the nutritional benefits of Boost Drink. We are delighted to roll out this next generation product to help meet the nutritional needs of older adults.