- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Boots' No7 Men skin care collection comes to Walgreens, Duane Reade
Duane Reade, which now is owned by Walgreens, is redefining the chain drug beauty shopping experience for New Yorkers as it continues to roll out its Look Boutique as part of its transformation.
The upscale staffed beauty department services all aspects of beauty, including brows with a Ramy-branded brow bar that offers in-store brow-shaping services. Available beauty brands include Becca, POP Beauty, Purminerals, ’Tini Beauty Lounge and Vera Moore.
The Look Boutique also offers shoppers an inviting fragrance area that undoubtedly is a departure from the typical drug store fragrance department. The fragrance counter has a handful of the most popular fragrances tethered to an upscale-looking counter so beauty mavens can sample fragrances easily.