- Revamped Adidas personal care collection for men, women hits market
- Gillette promotes Odor Shield antiperspirant/deodorant via 'My City is My Gym' campaign
- Boldface Group inks fragrance license with Mario Lopez
- Pantene Pro-V gets spokeswoman for Nature Fusion collection
- Axe launches its first fragrance for her
NEW YORK — Coty has announced the introduction of the new Adidas personal care line for men, which is available exclusively at Walmart.
The Adidas Personal Care for Men Collection is designed to keep up with the modern man’s active lifestyle and is available across four product segments:
Body wash ($3.47): The Adidas Hair & Body 3 provides triple-action results: It cleanses, refreshes and conditions. It is available in three After Sport, Extra Fresh and Active Start scents.
Deodorant ($3.47): This long-lasting deodorant promises 24 hours of nonstop freshness. It is available in Deep Energy, Ice Dive and Pure Games scents.
Deodorant body spray ($3.47): This body spray is available in Deep Energy, Ice Dive and Pure Games scents.
Antiperspirant ($3.47): This formula features a unique Dry Max System that provides 48-hour protection against perspiration. It comes in three variants: Fresh, Control and Intense.