- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
NEW YORK Anheuser-Busch reportedly is revitalizing its Budweiser brand by offering free beer with a "Budweiser National Happy Hour" on Sept. 29.
Targeting trendy bars and eateries, the brewer will offer free 6-oz. to 12-oz. samples for those ages 21 years and older. The event is part of Anheuser-Busch's new campaign, "Grab Some Buds." Its goal is to increase brand loyalty for Budweiser, which has ignored the under-30 demographic that it should be targeting, according to published reports.
Budweiser made its debut in 1876.