- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Nestlé hops into springtime with new treats
- Mars spreads holiday cheer with new chocolate treats
- Peeps brand gets the party started with latest confection
GLENDALE, Calif. — For peanut butter cup lovers, the New Year will mark not only a fresh start but also a chance to dig into Butterfinger's newest confection. The new Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups, which offers a fresh spin on the classic peanut butter and chocolate combo, are now shipping to stores nationwide and will be available beginning in January.
“The anticipation for the new Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups has been incredible,” Butterfinger brand manager Jeremy Vandervoet of Nestlé USA, said. “As we close out the ‘90ish’ anniversary of Butterfinger this year, we are very excited about the future with innovations like Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups. Our fans love a dose of Butterfinger, and this one-of-a-kind treat is the most highly anticipated new product we have ever launched in Nestlé USA Confections & Snacks’ history.”
The arrival of Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups is especially important, as it will mark the first time when Nestlé USA will advertise one of its brands at the Super Bowl on Feb. 2. The 30-second spot is scheduled to debut in the second half of the game.