- Cape Cod kicks off football campaign
- Michael Season's expands with kettle cooked chips line
- Ruffles launches new Tangy Honey Mustard behind grindhouse ad campaign
- Jack Link's dips into new snacking territory with Big Dippers
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
HYANNIS, Mass. — Snack maker Snyder Lance has introduced a new Cape Cod brand potato chip flavor to its reduced-fat line of chips: 40% Less Fat Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper.
Cape Cod's 40% Less Fat Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper chips are made with real sea salt and a blend of peppercorns, including a slightly sweet white pepper.
Cape Cod reduced fat potato chips are kettle-cooked in 100% canola oil with no trans fat and contain no chemical additives or dehydrated potato flakes. The chips are made from fresh sliced potatoes then flash-baked and spun to remove excess oil. This method naturally reduces the fat content.
An 8-ounce bag of the new 40% Less Fat variety comes with a SRP of $3.79 and can be found at major retailers.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.