- Geodeo Natural Deodorant Plus Detox Complex now available at Big Y
- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Brut develops two new fragrances
- Old Spice-powered Head & Shoulders hits market
- Gillette Clear Gel Deodorant celebrates NFL Season kickoff with 'Training Tracks' music video
NEW YORK — The maker of Crystal Body Deodorant has announced the introduction of its latest addition to its portfolio of men’s natural odor-fighters — Rock Deodorant Stick.
The new stick takes the 24-hour odor-fighting power of Rock body spray into a wide, solid form for total coverage. It promises to naturally eliminate odor causing-bacteria with 100% mineral salt components without the use of aluminums, parabens and chemicals. The formula also promises to keep clothes free of stains.
How to use: Moisten the deodorant stick and apply immediately after showering onto clean skin for maximum odor-eliminating protection. The suggested retail price is $6.99.
Available in more than 35,000 retailers, Crystal Body Deodorant products come in more than 25 varieties for men and women.