- Changing Channels — Fridge-to-Go, Original Singing Bird Clock, Smartdog Jerky and more
- Gillette promotes Odor Shield antiperspirant/deodorant via 'My City is My Gym' campaign
- Boldface Group inks fragrance license with Mario Lopez
- Revamped Adidas personal care collection for men, women hits market
- Natural, organic products grow in baby care
NEW YORK — The maker of Crystal Body Deodorant has announced the introduction of its latest addition to its portfolio of men’s natural odor-fighters — Rock Deodorant Stick.
The new stick takes the 24-hour odor-fighting power of Rock body spray into a wide, solid form for total coverage. It promises to naturally eliminate odor causing-bacteria with 100% mineral salt components without the use of aluminums, parabens and chemicals. The formula also promises to keep clothes free of stains.
How to use: Moisten the deodorant stick and apply immediately after showering onto clean skin for maximum odor-eliminating protection. The suggested retail price is $6.99.
Available in more than 35,000 retailers, Crystal Body Deodorant products come in more than 25 varieties for men and women.