- Study: Probiotic in first three months of life reduces incidence of gastrointestinal disorders
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Study finds probiotic strain Cardioviva helps reduce cholesterol
- Google testing contact lens that works as glucose meter
MONTREAL — A new documentary film released by Institut Rosell-Lallemand discusses the discovery of beneficial bacteria and the role they play in our bodies, as well as the latest research on their potential to improve our lives.
“Microwarriors: The Power of Probiotics,” is available on DVD for an introductory price of $9.99. The film highlights probiotics and their contribution to overall health and well-being, the company said. The film was produced by Health Point Productions, a Los Angeles-based company.
Institut Rosell-Lallemand is part of Lallemand Inc., a privately owned Canadian company specializing in the development, production and marketing of yeast and bacteria, as well as other ingredients linked to these microorganisms or their markets.