- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Medication adherence could be blockbuster for specialty
- CDC looks to reach at-risk groups during National Influenza Vaccination Week
- Moving PSE to Rx-only in Mo. lacks fiscal sense
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — Freeman Beauty has launched for 2011 its new Pssssst instant dry shampoo for wavy or curly hair.
The new transparent version of the dry shampoo is specifically formulated for wavy or curly hair. It is designed to reduce frizz and does not need to be brushed out, so curls or waves are left intact. In addition to cleaning and deodorizing hair, the formula promises to instantly boost volume and movement.
The new Pssssst instant dry shampoo for wavy or curly hair has a suggested retail price of $6.99.