- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- TargetExpress format is in the works
- NY Times: Web-based Birchbox plans to open a Manhattan store this spring
- L’Oréal Paris brings beauty to NYC subway system with breakthrough vending experience
- Target's 'Express' format a move in the right direction
NEW YORK — LightWedge has created a series of e-reader covers for the New York Times Store.
The e-reader covers are adorned with photographs from NYT archives. Three of the new covers, which feature images of the New York City skyline, Statue of Liberty and Flatiron Building, made their debut at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
The New York Times covers by LightWedge will be priced at $49.99 and will be available next month at the New York Times Store online and through several national retailers.