- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- L’Oréal Paris brings beauty to NYC subway system with breakthrough vending experience
- Convenient meal category gets revamped with new Revolution Foods meal kits
- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
- New York Times analysis touts generic drugs
NEW YORK — LightWedge has created a series of e-reader covers for the New York Times Store.
The e-reader covers are adorned with photographs from NYT archives. Three of the new covers, which feature images of the New York City skyline, Statue of Liberty and Flatiron Building, made their debut at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
The New York Times covers by LightWedge will be priced at $49.99 and will be available next month at the New York Times Store online and through several national retailers.