- Rite Aid sponsors flu vaccinations at Grand Central Terminal
- NYT board: Pharmacists, retail clinics, NPs can address gaps in care
- Duane Reade, Mission Electric partner on green transportation initiative
- Performance booster supplement DMAA draws national media attention
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
NEW YORK — LightWedge has created a series of e-reader covers for the New York Times Store.
The e-reader covers are adorned with photographs from NYT archives. Three of the new covers, which feature images of the New York City skyline, Statue of Liberty and Flatiron Building, made their debut at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
The New York Times covers by LightWedge will be priced at $49.99 and will be available next month at the New York Times Store online and through several national retailers.