- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Energizer Personal Care inks licensing partnership with agency Brandgenuity
- Energizer improves Lithium battery line
- Duracell partners with Toys for Tots for battery donations
- Sales soar during holiday gift-buying season
LAS VEGAS — Energizer is unveiling its latest long-lasting power products at the Consumer Electronics Show this week.
Energizer said Wednesday that it will showcase:
New Energi To Go products, which include various portable power packs;
Energizer Inductive and Recharge Smart chargers;
A new line of electronic accessories, including an all-in-one travel adapter and an extended flash case for the iPhone; and
New batteries, including Energizer 2300 mAh AA rechargeable batteries.
"As the demand for products like tablets and smart phones skyrockets, so does demand for power, and Energizer is providing consumers with an array of options from a brand they know and trust," said Jim Olsen, VP marketing for Energizer, North America.
Fact sheets about Energizer's products on display at CES can be found here.