- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Pawlenty and ‘who’s who’ of retail pharmacy headline 13th annual Issues Summit
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
NORWALK, Conn. — Beiersdorf’s Eucerin skin care brand has expanded its Eucerin Repair line with two new moisturizing lotions.
Hitting shelves is the new Eucerin Professional Repair Lotion — extremely dry skin lotion, and the Eucerin Smoothing Repair — dry skin lotion.
The Eucerin Professional Repair Lotion — extremely dry skin lotion is a concentrated formula that is designed to improve moisture reserves, strengthen the skin’s barrier to lock in hydration and alleviate tight, flaky skin. It features 10% Urea, the highest percentage available without a prescription, to rehydrate dry, scaly skin, the manufacturer stated. The suggested retail price is $7.99.
The new Eucerin Smoothing Repair — dry skin lotion is designed to help skin retain moisture for more than 24 hours. It is recommended for those with xerosis. The suggested retail price is $11.99.
Both formulas feature gluco-glycerol to improve moisture supply to the stratum corneum and ceramide-3 to improve barrier function and reduce water loss. They are free of dyes and fragrance.