- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Study: Convenience a major factor for parents turning to retail clinics for pediatric care
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
LOS ANGELES — A new workout DVD from fitness and lifestyle expert Tracey Mallett has hit retail.
New "Booty Barre Plus Abs & Arms" is an 80-minute fitness DVD that combines the toning benefits of yoga, pilates, ballet and dance to strengthen and stretch the body. In this DVD, Mallett shows viewers how to firm, tighten and tone their bodies, as well as streamline their arms and core muscles. Viewers will need a sturdy chair or ballet barre, in addition to a set of 3-lb. to 5-lb. dumbbells to get started.
"Booty Barre Plus Abs & Arms" will retail for $19.95.