- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J. — A new set of sweet treats from Unilever brands Breyers, Popsicle and Klondike is making its way to the frozen food aisle this summer.
The Breyers Blasts! line now includes eight new varieties that each feature candy and cookie brands, such as Mrs. Fields and Whoppers. The flavors are available for a suggested retail price from $3.50 to $4.99.
Popsicle's line of ice pops has received the fruity treatment with new Jolly Rancher- and AirHeads-inspired flavors. Boxes of Popsicle ice pops are available in grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $4.49.
Klondike has introduced two new products: Klondike mint chocolate chip bar, which features mint-flavored light ice cream with chocolatey flakes and dark chocolate flavored coating, and the What the Fudge? Brownie ice cream sandwich. The brand also is offering its Choco Taco ice cream treat in a multipack. Klondike stickless bars are available in six-packs and sandwiches, while Choco Taco treats are available in four-packs, all for a suggested retail price of $4.19.
In addition to the new Breyers, Popsicle and Klondike offerings, Unilever also has introduced Reese's Peanut Butter Ice Cream Dreams that include Reese's peanut butter swirl dipped in a milk-chocolate-flavored coating. Boxes contain six ice cream cups and are available for a suggested retail price of $3.99.