- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
CHICAGO — Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels has introduced a new soft pretzel for gluten-free consumers.
Kim & Scott's gluten-free soft pretzels, which can be found in the frozen food aisle of Whole Foods and other retailers this spring, boast a blend of five "ancient grains," the company said, including sorghum flour, millet flour, quinoa flour, amaranth flour and teff flour.
In addition to the gluten-free product, Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels tout more than 12 varieties.