- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Pharmacists engage with patients in campaign for improved nutrition
NASHVILLE, Tenn. A new line of dog treats is designed to maintain dogs' healthy mobility.
Greenies JointCare Treats are for daily use and help to protect the mobility of adult dogs of all ages and sizes by nourishing healthy joints. The treats contain green-lipped mussel, which reportedly have a beneficial effect on canine joint health. Such nutrients found in green-lipped mussel include omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins E and C, glucosamine, chondroitin and other amino acids.
Greenies JointCare Treats are available in two sizes for small/medium and large dogs at pet specialty products retailers.