- New men's grooming tool tackles sharp facial hair
- Mineral Fusion develops new Beauty Balms, Gray Root Concealers for hair
- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
- New Hydratherma Naturals Healthy Hair Care line aims to balance moisture, protein in hair
- Focus on specialized needs boosts sales
HENDERSONVILLE, N.C. — GutZgray has developed a new line of hair products to care for gray hair or colored gray hair.
The manufacturer will be highlighting the new product at the Cosmoprof North America Conference in July in Las Vegas. Company representatives will be located in Booth D11042.
These gray hair products are designed specifically to nurture and invigorate gray hair, which tends to be coarser than hair that retains natural color.
The Gorgeous Gray shampoo is designed to revitalize the scalp with essential oils, extracts and vitamins. The Glamorous Gray Vitamin Hair Bath is designed to infuse vitamins and nutrients into hair follicles opened by the shampoo. For those who want to style gray hair, there is Gunky Gray Pomade.
GutZgray is a unisex gray hair product line that utilizes non-embryonic stem cell research to enhance the look and feel of gray hair. By reintroducing stem cells after the aging process has diminished them, hair growth is renewed at the follicle, resulting in shiny hair with a silky texture, the company stated.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.